Better rates. Lower fees. Personalized financial service.
If you live, work, worship or go to school in Richland County, you can become a member at GROhio Community Credit Union. As a member, our earnings are returned to you through better rates on loans, shares as well as great perks so you can have confidence in your financial choices! It’s easy to join.
Two things we know:
You work hard for your paycheck and the financial choices you make matter.
That’s why you deserve better rates, lower fees and local, personalized financial services that help you save money, meet your needs and reach your goals.
As a member-owned financial institution, we’re committed to your best interests. Our members benefit from competitive rates and perks, including:
- Competitive rates on auto loans, motorcycle loans, titled items and personal loans.
- Share savings, checking and certificates
- Many perks: payroll deduction, free notary service, rewards programs, discounts and more!
Proudly serving Mansfield and Richland County since 1960
Years ago, our board voted to obtain a community charter to the Gorman Rupp Credit Union (GROhio). This means that anyone who lives, works, worships or goes to school in Richland County can become a member and have access to our better rates and services. Exciting, right!? It is to us because we care about the financial well-being of our community, and we care about you.
It’s easy to become a member
- To get started — call us, stop by or contact us here.
- You’ll just need a valid driver’s license, a current pay stub and $5 to start an account.
- Congrats, you’re a valued member with access to better rates, personalized service + perks!
Stay in the know: Get special offers, updates and more!
Simply subscribe below and receive our monthly newsletter.