If after reading this notice you have questions, please contact us at (419) 525-3800, or write to:
Gorman-Rupp & Associates Credit Union
P.O. Box 1226
Mansfield, OH 44901-1226
What GROhio Community Credit Union does with your personal information:
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
– Social Security number and checking account information
– credit card or other debt and employment information
– payment history and transaction history
To protect your personal information from unathorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
– open an account or give us your income information
– apply for financing or give us your contact information
– show us your driver’s license
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
– sharing for affiliates’ everday busienss purposes – information about your creditworthiness
– affiliates from using your information to market to you
– sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State law and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
When you limit sharing for an account held jointly with someone else, your choices will apply to everyone on your account.